What You’ll Get
- Checkpoints to help you move forward and get unstuck by building your life on God’s Word
- Steps to help you build healthier, fulfilling, and sustainable relationships with others
- Identify the tricks of the enemy that keep you in unproductive patterns
- Motivation to help you advance your quality of life through productivity, organization, routines, and cleaning
- Encouragement to grow in faith and develop sustainable life habits
I WANT MY FREE Check-up
God Can Renew Your Mind
God is faithful and sovereign, isn’t He?
He provided us with the Holy Bible to live life with His instructions and principles. His wisdom is unmeasurable. Our minds can only reflect Jesus if we renew them through the Word of God (Romans 12:1-2).
There is so much power in allowing the Holy Spirit to teach us and guide our steps.
I add the Soul Check-up process to my life and I noticed a change in my life right away. Why? Because I’ve been taking time to assess where I am and how I can improve some areas I struggle with or have deficiencies.
The spiritual battle takes place in our souls—in our thinking!
Therefore, checking in with God on matters concerning our minds, families, relationships, jobs, and businesses, is an excellent way to grow spiritually.
We need biblical standards to advance in this life.
Utilizing wisdom in the ways, we spend our days on earth matter.
Would you agree?
The Soul Check-Up is here to help you assess where your mind and thoughts are regularly. Being aware of your thinking enables you to focus on and reverence God and get tasks completed. When you set your mind on things above you can get unstuck and progress. You can also build better relationships.
Additionally, I run down a list to keep your living environment clean and organized, as cleanliness helps you think better.
I pray that this helps you get unstuck and deal with the things holding you back.
LaTanya R. Quinn