What We’re About
About Cure 4 the Soul Ministries
Cure 4 the Soul is a metro Dallas, TX based media resource ministry founded in 2018. Our goal is to encourage and equip you with the necessary tools and resources to help you live the life God purposed for you. We provide content based on God’s standards set forth in the Holy Scriptures, as eternal freedom is found in the knowledge of absolute truth.
Your soul (which consists of the mind, will, and emotions) has to be renewed, healed, and restored. This process can only start when you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior and fully surrender your life to Him as your Lord. Transformation will begin when you admit that you cannot fix your soul without Him.
So again, this soul healing can only be complete through the finished work of The Lord Jesus Christ.
Our teachings and principles are sound and Biblically based, but require an ear to hear the truth in love, in order to bring about real change.
Most of our resources can be found online through digital products, visual and audio media, and written teachings.
Cure 4 the Soul reaches outside of the church building to evangelize to the lost, the unchurched Christian, those that prefer to learn at their leisure, and the churched Christian that would like to simply add to their available resources.
We want to help you to:
- Slay Fear
- Break Strongholds
- Grow Spiritually
- Live Purposefully
What We Explore
How to Renew the Mind by reading, studying, listening to, and applying the Word of God in daily life.
How to Rightly Divide the Word of God through our teachings, writings, videos, groups, and study plans aimed at helping you to gain clarity, wisdom, and understanding.
- How a Focus on Spiritual Health/Growth through prayer, fasting, reading, studying, and Christian fellowship. These things can help your relationship to deepen with Jesus Christ our Lord.
- How to Glorify God in Your Physical Body through proper wellness, diet/nutrition, natural remedies, and fitness.
- How God Can Heal You From Emotional/Mental Health issues by getting to the root causes of fear, anxiety, depression, insecurities and many other traumas. Additionally, how to break free of strongholds and sin that keeps one from intimacy with God.
- How Financial Health can benefit you and God’s Kingdom by learning and applying God’s principles, knowledge, understanding, and wisdom about money.
- How Healthy Relationships can help one to be a better servant of God, spouse, parent, child, sibling, leader, friend, employee, and business owner.
- How to Effectively Utilize Your Gifts, Time, and Talents to walk boldly in your calling.
Statement of Faith
What We Believe
We Believe The Holy Bible is the inspired infallible Word of God. Salvation is by God’s grace alone through faith, belief, confessing, and accepting the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior. We are saved by grace and not by works. There is a literal Heaven and Hell and Jesus is coming back again. 2 Tim 3:16, Eph 2:8-9, John 3:16
We Believe God is One (Godhead) expressed in three Persons (Trinity); God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. They are co-eternal in being, co-identical in nature, and co-equal in power and glory, and have the same attributes, essence, and perfections. We believe in the virgin birth, death, burial, and bodily resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. 2 Cor 3:14, Col 2:9, John 1:4, Matt 1:23, Matt 28:19
We Believe that every person is born a sinner under God’s condemnation due to the fall of Adam. Satan is the author of sin and is responsible for the fall of man. He is the open and declared enemy of God and man; and he shall be eternally punished in the lake of fire. Rom 3:23, Rom 10:10, Matt 25:45-49
We Believe that the only legitimate marriage is a biblically based one. This is the joining of one man and one woman in covenant with God. God commanded a husband and wife to be fruitful and multiply. The husband is the spiritual leader of the family and the wife is the helpmeet. Gen 1:27-28, Gen 2:18-25, Eph 5:21-33